CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Cordero y Asociados S.L. is responsible for the processing of personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations for the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship and send communications about our products and services.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Mailing address: CORDERO Y ASOCIADOS S.L. Paseo de la Florida 19 - 3ºD - 28008 Madrid, Spain
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue you must accept that you have read and agree with the previous clause by checking the box "I accept the terms and conditions of use."